Stratum understands the importance of a mine’s General Manager. The Case Study below details a Mining Recruitment project we managed for a client in Canada – hiring a top-tier General Manager.
- The incumbent increased production by 60% within six months, achieving the highest quarterly production and EBITDA in 15 years.
- Spearheaded the stabilisation of the management team and the installation of operating standards and practices.
- Developed capital and an operating plan to achieve an additional 20% production target within 12 months.
- Re-established safety systems and cleared overdue ministry safety orders to improve site safety performance and restore trust with regulators.
- Successfully led negotiations to settle an expired union agreement.
- Advanced negotiations with the indigenous nation.
Download Stratum-Case-Study-GM-Mine-Turaround-Canada.pdf (52 downloads) to read more.