STRATUM INTERNATIONAL ADHERES TO THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS (GDPR) UK, AS OF MAY 2018, AND CONFIRM WE COMPLY WITH THIS LEGISLATION.
Please read the following information carefully to understand Stratum International’s (“Stratum”) practice relating to your personal data and how Stratum will manage it.
The website www.stratum-international.com (“the site”) is wholly owned and operated by Stratum International Solutions Ltd (“Stratum”), company number 08006961, registered address Liberty House, 222 Regent Street, London. W1B 5TR. United Kingdom.
1. Protection of Your Privacy Collection Statement
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations – GDPR 2018 (UK), Stratum International would like to communicate with you the following information about your privacy, the disclosure of personal information and your usage of our website.
Stratum International follows the following principles.
In order to protect your privacy:
- we do not collect more information than is necessary;
- we do not use your data for purposes other than those specified;
- we do not keep your data if it is no longer needed;
- we only provide your data to select third party clients for the specific purposes listed below.
2. Website Data
You do not give out personal information by visiting our website. We only keep track of anonymous traffic data.
You can visit our website without giving away your personal information. Stratum International uses Google Analytics and Cookies in order to improve our service, user experience and analyse how the website is used. Aside from the approximate location (IP address), the information collected by Google Analytics is mostly anonymous traffic data including browser information, device information, language.
The collected information is used to provide an overview of how people are accessing and using the Stratum International website. It is not used for any additional purpose, such as to profile those who access our website.
3. Website IP Addresses and Cookies
Stratum may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our network, be it employers, advertisers, agencies or any source. Statistical data about “the site’s” users’ browsing actions and patterns shall remain anonymous.
Stratum may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
4. When you submit a CV to us
When you submit a CV to us, we collect the personal data you give us to be used for the following purposes and collated with additional data obtained from publicly available data, data from interactions with you and with related third parties.
If you apply for a job with Stratum International we will collect, process and store the information you have sent us for recruitment-related purposes, such as contacting you. Additionally, Stratum International may keep your data for a period of time for the purpose of considering you for a future opportunity.
5. Information Collected during our interactions with you
Personal information means information about you and your personal circumstances, including your work experience, qualifications, opinions about your work performance (e.g. references), results of psychometric and/or personality testing and other information obtained by us in connection with your possible work placements.
Sensitive information means more private information about you, including membership of a professional or trade association or a trade union, criminal record, health or disability (at any time), etc. Sensitive information can, in most cases, only be disclosed with your explicit consent.
At any time we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms. This includes information you provide to us at the time of registering on our website (and included documentation), psychometric assessments, information requested by possible employers for specific roles and information which you provide to us on your CV.
- Should we communicate, Stratum may keep a record of that communication including but not limited to email, LinkedIn messages, skype and phone conversations.
- Information or documentation required by law for us to keep on record.
Although Stratum will not ordinarily seek sensitive information (including data relating to health/disabilities, race/ethnicity, trade union membership, criminal convictions), if you choose to provide any such data it will be treated as strictly confidential and not shared without your permission.
6. How we use your data
Your information will be used to facilitate the recruitment process and may be used in connection with:
- Your actual or possible work placement
- Our assessment of your ongoing performance and prospects
- To inform you of possible work opportunities; or other events such as training, mentoring or information sessions by direct mail/email.
- To assist or provide you with recruitment consultancy services.
Your personal and/or sensitive information may be disclosed to:
- Potential employers and clients of Stratum International
- Any person with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information.
Anonymised data may also be included in market analyses or reports. In this case “data is rendered anonymous in such a way that the data subject is not or no longer identifiable” in line with GDPR guidance and compliance for the use of anonymous data.
7. Information Security
Stratum International seeks to ensure the security of personal data. When Stratum International collects information about you, we also make sure that your information is protected from unauthorized access, loss, manipulation, falsification, destruction or unauthorized disclosure. This is done through appropriate technical and organisational measures.
8. Access to information
You have the right to request access to the information we have on you. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com
We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity.
We will fulfil your request by sending your copy electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method.
9. Information Correction & Deletion
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. Any data that is no longer needed for the purposes specified in Information Collection and Use will be deleted.
If at any point you wish for Stratum International to delete information about you, you can simply contact us.
The purposes for which we hold and process data include:
- Board Search
- Executive Search
- CEO Succession/Succession Planning
- Industry Mapping
- Interim Appointments
Stratum International will not reduce your rights stated in this Policy without asking for explicit prior consent to the changes.
In accordance with applicable law, we only collect a limited amount of information about you that is necessary for improving our service.
We do not use profiling, we do not sell or in any other way spread your data to third parties, we do not use your data for purposes other than what we specified.
We also make sure that your data is stored securely. We delete all information deemed no longer necessary.
13. You can contact us at any time to:
- Request access to information that Stratum International has about you
- Correct any information that Stratum International has about you
- Delete information that Stratum International has about you
If you have any additional questions about Stratum International’s collection and storage of data, please contact us at: